Please join us at our next Plant Managers Meeting, Thursday, June 15, from 10:30am -- 2:30pm as we present Streamline Your Operations with Cloud-Based Solutions. The meeting will take place in the Parent Council Meeting Room at the Agnes Irwin School, 275 S. Ithan Avenue, Rosemont.
The workshop will be presented by SchoolDude Solutions, who has served more than 6,000 educational clients for nearly two decades. They will review the latest independent school operational data and trends, and will explore the following topics:
- The importance of operational KPI’s and what they mean to your institution.
- How to use data to showcase your success and determine areas for improvement.
- How to compare your operations performance to independent schools like yours.
From decision-makers and administrators, to operations professionals and business managers, SchoolDude helps their clients use data, insights and work management tools to save time and money. Using data, they guide their clients to make more informed decisions to strengthen their organization’s efficiency and success across more than 700 independent schools in the United States and Canada. SchoolDude has a unique perspective to provide big data insights from the world’s largest database of educational institutions: The SchoolDude Intelligence Cloud.
All are invited to attend, but please note that the Hands-On Training Session is for SchoolDude clients ONLY. That session will begin after the open workshop and luncheon conclude at 1:00 pm.
The Agenda for the Day is as follows:
- 10:30am-12 noon: Dude Intelligence Overview and introduction to the full range of products
- 12 noon-1:00pm: Networking Lunch
- 1:00-2:30pm: Hands-On Training for SchoolDude Clients
Who Should Attend:
Plant Managers and Facilities Staff
Lunch will be provided.